Home | About | Donate

Your Kids Are Watching

Your Kids Are Watching

This year's Martin Luther King Day comes with the usual dose of cognitive dissonance - the hateful Mike Pence is quoting him?! - along with an added shot of racist punk privilege from a mob of MAGA-hatted white boys of Covington Catholic who swarmed, taunted and jeered a Native American elder because they felt they could. King knew there is nothing new under the divisive sun. "This wasn't boys being boys," said one critic. "This is America being America."

1 Like

Thanks, Abby.
I wish we could get & distribute magnetic posters of the King v Dump picture you ran with this article.

3 Likes

I’ll add my grandmother’s favorite quote, and I have no idea where it came from, but she loved it and so do I.
“A man of words and not of deeds is like a garden full of weeds.” : )

5 Likes
4 Likes

And please note that the corporate media are now defending the kid with the MAGA hat. Yet black “reporters” will be picked to do the dirty work------interesting that no one wants to talk with the black Isrealies that set off the incident??? Why are 16 yr old kids from a catholic school in Kentucky doing at the Supreme Court??? The kids are MOCKING the Native American—and the kid standing —blocking the Native American ----is an act of DOMONATION OVER OTHERS.

SUPPORT INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM----SUPPORT THE COMMONS!

3 Likes

Thank you. Without a doubt, this speech of April 4, 1967 stands as one of the most important in our history. Its brilliance and its relevance have never dimmed.

4 Likes

This is the speech that got MLK killed/assassinated. The deep state will allow the people to organize around anything but fighting against capitalism, the banking cartel, and the MIC.

2 Likes